Digital Marketing Courses
Hire a 1 on 1 or a team training session or courses on digital marketing
There are a lot of digital marketing courses online, but nothing beats real life experience. The best digital marketing people had their mentors and people that worked with them. To be good in digital marketing, like any job you practice and real life experiences.
The digital marketing course is a personalised course if you:
A) want to get a job in digital marketing
B) work in a company but want to start doing digital marketing in house
C) want to learn or upskill in digital marketing
These are some courses/training you can take in digital marketing:
- How to make a digital marketing strategy course - This is the most important step in digital marketing and one that makes the biggest difference between a good and a great digital marketing person. Learn which questions to ask, what to learn from clients and how to think broad in digital marketing.
- Google Analytics courses - how to use the biggest digital marketing tool. You can get whatever you want from analytics about your website activities, the only problem is knowing how to find that information in Google Analytics 🙂 Learn how to set up custom reports, segment traffic, spot fake traffic etc.
- SEO courses - You will get an extensive SEO course. SEO is the most unknown areas of digital marketing and today SEO is much different than what it was 6 years ago. You will learn what is SEO, its history, how to think like an SEO person, what are the best practices, how to make an SEO strategy etc.
- Google Ads course - setting up Google ads. Which bidding strategy to choose, how to get the Ads basics right. How to keyword research and measure Ads performance etc.
- Social Media course - content creation in Canva, Facebook and Instagram Ads creation, metrics and management
Filip was a speaker/presenter at the Bank of Ireland, Grand Canal Square on the topic of SEO. One hour interactive presentation.
"Web Design, User expeirence and Digital Marketing"
Presentation at Portershed Galway on design, user experience and digital marketing. How can one benefit another.