Social Media Strategy for Hotels in 2023
Did you know social media has become one of (if not the most) important channels of digital marketing for hotels.
With over a decade of experience working in various hotels and hotel departments, we have learned the best approach to tell a story of the hotel - and present it wisely to your audience through Social Media channels. Storytelling should be a big part of your hotel. It gives your brand a much stronger presence and a lot of credibility online.
SIMPLIFY AND STREAMLINE YOUR DIGITAL PRESENCE
Whether done-for-you or done with you, our process and strategy have been designed with ROI (and your precious time!) in mind.
- With a strong eye for detail, hospitality passion, and knowledge, we provide the best social media and storytelling strategy that can amplify your hotel brand.
- We want to bring your customers closer to you on an emotional level - which is very important today in this digital world.
- We believe in a sustainable approach. We want to build this strategy for you that will last for a long time and will bring you more brand awareness and of course, more RESERVATIONS.
Social Media Tips for Hotels
If you manage a hotel in 2023 without a social media strategy - think again.
Thanks to the pandemic, social media got more attention than ever. We even witnessed the emergence of new social media apps like Tik Tok that changed the social media landscape.
You want to be where your potential guests are.
First, it is essential to have a dedicated person who runs your social media channels, knows the ins and outs, and can transmit your message and offers when creating a strategy. Strategy is important! Posting just for the sake of posting is not a strategy, nor it should be a part of your hotel Marketing.
1. Seasonality Planning
- You must have low, mid-season, and peak seasons. You can use the high season when you have high occupancy to show that your hotel is a perfect place they must visit.
2. Be Human
- Show off your employees. They are the real asset to your property. Create a campaign around them, but be creative. Try to stand out and don't copy other hotels. Find a theme around your hotel and create a story to show your employees. I started a campaign with one of my clients where we showed a different side of employees, and engagement growth was 62% in just 1 month! They will feel grateful and motivated, and your engagement will skyrocket.
3. CreateVideo Content
- If this post is the first time you hear that YOU HAVE TO create more videos and reels, then .... wake up. As the CEO of Instagram said: Instagram will 'double down on video in 2023 and focus on Reels.
So, go for it. If you manage your hotel's Social Media, create a strategy over video. Decide what you want to show, and don't be afraid to test out various shots to see what works best. Also, head over to Tik Tok, and create a hotel account.
4. Social Media Ads
- Yes, if you want to raise brand awareness, you need to invest in paid advertising. I had many clients say that when they paid for ads, they did not see any return. I did the audit only to see that they don't have a strategy but only boosted posts once in a while.
Did you know that when you install a Facebook Pixel, you can target all your website visitors and guests who already booked with you and create a lookalike audience similar to your current guests and advertise to them? In different markets! Be smart about investing your budget and hiring a professional if you don't know what you are doing.
Social media is one of the most powerful tools to drive traffic to your website. Use it to make a human connection! It will give you the visibility that leads to more reservations.
What we offer:
Social Media Management for Hotels
Dedicated Social Media Manager who will run your Instagram and Facebook profiles and schedule your posts in advance. We will manage your social media accounts from the ground up: strategy, content creation, account management, and more. This package is designed for hotels that require a stand-out social media presence that sells for them.
Creating a unique Storytelling Strategy for your Hotel
We are sure there are a lot of stories, legends, adventures that happened in your property - there are always some interesting and amazing details that can be found in hotels, and it is time that we put them in writing for you. We want your audience to get to know your property, your services, and your amenities through a unique storytelling strategy.
Quality Photography of your Hotel
We are collaborating with an amazing and artistic photographer that can make unique photography of your property. Together we can create a strategy for creative and artistic photographs that will shine a new light to your hotel (this service is optional).
Professional Design of your Social media Posts and Stories
We will create and guide you on how to create a professional and visually attractive post and cohesive feed for your Instagram channel so it depicts your brand in its full potential.
One on One Consulting Services
You already have a person in your Sales and Marketing office but just needs a little boost of knowledge?
Our consultation service will leave you set up for success!
We can guide you on how to present your hotel in the best possible way.
- Create a guide on how to take good photography;
- Show you how, when and what to post;
- Help you align your Sales and Marketing strategy with social media;
- Show you how to create real time reels from your hotel. Your guests love real content;
- We will show you how to create ads;
- We will be with you every step of the way until you are confident with it.